Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flaming June

Flaming June is a song by BT, off of his ESCM album - his second album, I believe. It's a nice tune that can easily get stuck in my head no matter what month it is, but I love listening to it in June, because... June is busy.

THIS June, has been VERY busy.

The reason I haven't posted in a while is a combination of things: Overtime at work, followed by the release of not one, two, or even three, but FOUR games I've been waiting a long time for: [Prototype], Ghostbusters: The Game, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and Spore: Galactic Adventures.

Oh yeah, and Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen came out.

Add to all this the usual summer hangouts and gettogethers, and I simply haven't had time to do much creative work. I've been playing the games to unwind from work, and as it turns out, Transformers 2 is nearly three hours long - so that will eat up an entire evening all by itself. I promised myself I'd do some writing last weekend but I can get really bad at doing things when I'm not actually hanging them around my neck and reminding myself to do them constantly. Plus, I tend to get absorbed in my games, so after a few hours... what was I doing?

In fact, what was the whole point of this post? To just whine about not having enough time to do fun things? ARGH! I should get cracking then. The worst part is, May was BORING. I had to go buy model kits to put together on weekends to waste time and unwind!

Expect more shortly! And enjoy your Flaming June!

Super Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment